jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

BLOG 8: My Ideal Job

I would like to work in a hospital; where?...the place is still undecided, all tell the time. But the hospital would have to have all the technology necessary to deliver adequate comfort care service to all patient. Where the number of professionals is proportional to the number of patients seen at this hospital, as well, have a personalized service and better quality. With respect to people who were met there, I'm not interested, frankly, if they are a low socioeconomic level, medium or high. For me the important thing is that you can do my work, my community benefit.
With regard to the workload, I wish it were not so heavy, rather a reasonable number of patients per professional. Of course, if at some point there is no professional, I do not bother having a larger number of patients in my charge. I feel a greater responsibility to make me work better and with greater efficiency.
Like anyone, I think, I would like to meet people gentle, friendly and not overbearing, with which to have a good relationship.

My specialty I have not yet decided, but my inclination goes by the area of babies, ie, neonatology, and I like anything that has to do with the care to the newborn. If in the end I decided for this area, I would like to work with, have a great relationship of peers and colleagues.

I am not of those people that when they come to work, immediately think of the holidays. If I'm working on what I like, I do not mind working all year, no vacation, because I do not leave home very often and I get bored a lot if I have something to do. However a prudent time off is always welcome. So my job would be ideal.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend...

    I just read your note about your ideal job and I found it very nice for me. I really liked when you said you did not mind the type of patients :)

    Very good! :)

    Love and peace*
    Blessings ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Paty!
    I liked your blog, I think you're absolutely right about working with colleagues who are kind, friendly and not arrogant, so that work and patient care is much better.
    Take care
    kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Patty, I think that your blog is very interesting because you want to have all the tecnnology neccesary in your job for to help to the people, but your idea is very different to my idea, because I think that the technology isn´t the more important for to help to the people...
    bye patty
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Paty, I thought you liked the humanized childbirth (I say this because you like technology). You can balance these things, you'll be a good neonatologist.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar