jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

BLOG 7: Without a goodbye

It was a day of winter, the coldest I've felt in my life. It was not yet 7:00 am and my bus did not arrive, was 1 hour late. Sitting on the bench in the station, rubbed my hands to generate some heat while waiting to go visit my grandmother in the south ... the time is to eternity, it was as if he wanted to wait something. And it was …In the midst of the crowd, a boy, tall, slim, well, pretty slim, to the side of people to pass. He wore a thin jacket enough and brilliant too to go to the beach, plus some well-worn jeans, and white sneakers, which are generally not combined in the same garment.
I laughed to myself, but I think he realized, because he sat next to me. In his enormous backpack, pulled out a thermos and drank hot chocolate, I knew because that rich aroma filled my nose. He is facing, but it was so cold that I could not turn my eyes when I looked. That's when it all started ...you took the same bus as me, I still remember the driver repeatedly challenged us by our laughter, I never laughed so hard. No doubt this is your best virtue, to make me happy with your words.
From the day we met, that we parted again, after 5 long and beautiful years together, I had never crossed his mind that you'd go, that'd leave me alone, that happened to us, love us Did he change so much was I?...
Now it is winter, the same day we first met, but not cold, on the contrary ... strangely the night is clear and warm. Do not know how I miss you ... has been too long since you left. I would love to tell me what happened, what did I do wrong?, But we do not talk long ... I do not know about you, I still hope you come and get your things, you came one day and you left with nothing... I just want to forget to start again.

4 comentarios:

  1. friend, I just read your story of love ...
    ooooh!
    this story is yours or was it invented?

    A kiss for you ...
    My friend inlove!

    Blessings*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Patty!
    Friend!!! I loved your story... is very good :D
    You really have ability to write beautiful things
    Take care
    Kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tremendous story!
    I think this story is real..... jajaj.
    I hope you can see it again, if the story was real, of course.
    I see you on Monday.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Comments:
    -to go TO visit
    -I laughed AT myself
    -to tell YOU

    Interesting
    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar