jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Blog N°4: My future as a midwife

I imagine in the future here in Chile in Metropolitan region, in the first instance, working as a midwife in a hospital and in the office, because on one hand I would to see the two realities and decide ultimately where all I would like to stay in the distant future. For the same when working in these places would be my time fully occupied, and that on the day in the medical center and work in night shifts at a hospital. I know that this decision would cost me time in my personal life, but I accept the cost, as this would not be for my whole life.

However, in the system I would like to work in the public system, because I feel that in this system as a health professional is in more contact with the community it serves. That's where the population is at risk and where you can help improve your lifestyle, if not all, especially to pregnant low-income populations have the means to go to a private clinic.

In the area of specialization, yet I have not quite decided, because I would like to specialize in public health but also in neonatology, this is something we'll see over time, but my inclination is neonatology, because I want everything you have to do with the care of the newborn.

I am not interested in getting an important position, I just want to do my job.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend! About your blog its very interesting and I want to work in public system, too!

    Blessings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow patty!!! you have many plans for your future like a midwife, I have to say that I am agree about you prospects, because I want to specialize myself in Neonatology too!!!

    And I congratulate you for your vocational spirit

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Paty!
    I really liked your blog =)
    I would also like to specialize in neonatology.
    See you soon!
    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Comments:
    -on THE one hand

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar