jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Blog Nº 3: Favorite subject

My favorite subject is physiological obstetrics because it explains step by step the stages of development in the fetus from the beginning and the changes in women over the first nine months of gestation, also the importance of the work of the midwife in the psychological support midwifes who deliver because without doubt this is an aspect of their role of the accompany a pregnant. It is there among other things to allay fears, to help establish a good bond with the child who is born, to give encouragement when the woman is in pain and provide comfort in times of fear, to achieve a successful pregnancy.

The most interesting contents in the subject are embryology, physiological changes of pregnancy, prenatal care and psychosocial aspects of pregnancy.


Exist as in any subject content easier and more difficult, in obstetrics are the easiest physiological obstetric semiology, prenatal and psychosocial aspects and the most difficult and important is embryology. All these contents are taught midwifes from the University of Chile, with teaching experience and clinical practice.


I love Obstetrics physiological, but it has its degree of difficulty, I have good grades and I try hard to study and prepare for each workshop, do it with joy because I know this is mine.

8 comentarios:

  1. I love physiological obstetrics, too. It is the most fun and nice. Very interesting your blog.

    Kiss* my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. patiii :) too would like physiological obstetrics !! is fun right?
    I hope he goes very well!
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. patty: i ready all your comment, and I did not know you liked those areas! =)

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello pati:
    I think the most important thing is to strive for the things one likes. I send you much encouragement to keep you well this year to the best of you to get better grades.
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. pati! too would like obtetricia fisiologica! is a very important subject.

    see you pati!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Paty!
    I think it's very interesting the subject that you chose, because it explains important topics related to the career we are studying.
    Kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I am very agree with you, I think it is one of the most important materials for our work as midwives

    ResponderEliminar