viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Blog 1: 1984, George Orwell

For this new Blog, I chose the book called 1984 by George Orwell. It is a book I read long ago in school when I was 16 years, but I immediately fell in love with the book and its themes.
Most who read it does not like because it is quite complex at first glance, but what is interesting is that makes you analyze in depth how the system can rule on the decisions you make but do not you know it. This book is very futuristic, political area of science fiction, but not so far from reality, you can take it to the end, however, history is gradually enveloping you into his world and before you know it you become part of the story to see represented by a character.

This book anyone recommended it to me, I had to read out of obligation, but I do not regret it and even I thank the teacher who imposed it, because this story gives a great content on the value of freedom. With the struggle of a man for trying to regain its right to be free, to regain their dignity, despite the fact that a whole society is no longer dominated by the power exercised by the government or as we say in the book "Big Brother" The all-seeing, monitored and controlled.

The interesting thing about this story is the structure that is composed, showing man's struggle to regain their rights and confront the political power and social rules, describing a type of society that is controlled with a tyrannical bureaucratic and political procedures.
Maybe no one has recommended me, but I if I do it anyway. Should read it expresses so well the world we live in, even though it was written in 1949.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear friend!
    I really liked your blog, I had never heard of that book, I found very interesting, so you'll have to tell me more about this
    Take care
    kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar